Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just After Sunset


This is Stephen King's latest book of short stories. I am not a great fan of short stories, in general I can't connect with the characters in that amount of time, but.... I did appreciated this book. There were several stories that I did like, "N" being one of them. It was the longest also. Several that I didn't like, they just seemed depressing to me. Could have been me also, I tend to find that I have to be in the mood for my friend Stepehn or he depressed me. If you like Stephen King read it, if you have never read him?????? I wouldn't read this one to begin with.

2 comments:

Emilia said...

I just picked up "Lisey's Story" at the library. Has anyone read that one?

Dee said...

I did. I really enjoyed it. It was like some of his old stuff I thought.