Monday, January 12, 2009

Let It Snow


When one is faced with amazing amounts of stress, what should one do?
In my opinion, one should read light and fluffy books. If I want intense, I will kindly check back into my own life, thank you very much.
In that vein, I thoroughly enjoyed "Let It Snow". It's a series of short stories written by three different YA authors. The stories have a few things in common and should be read in order since they are sort of connected. (I read the one by John Green first, because he is my favorite. I was confused by a few wierd references until I went back and read the first story...um, first.) The three stories take place when a huge blizzard hits a small town in North Carolina.
Yes, I read it while it was snowing outside.
And, yes, it made me happy inside.

No comments: