Monday, June 23, 2008

Children of God

I FINALLY READ IT!!!!! I know that most of you have already read this book, but I just got around to reading it. I either always checked out The Sparrow by mistake(I checked that book out 2 times thinking it was the one I hadn't read) or it wasn't at the library when I looked for it. (I know there is such a thing called reserving, but my mind didn't go there at the time) Anyway I fell like I have completed something left undone. Now I just have to read the These are my words series. NOT ENOUGH TIME!!! Also look I figured out how to put the pictures of the books up. (I just hope I'm not doing anything illegal.)

If you havn't guessed by now, my kids stay hungry, my house dirty, and clothes unwashed. I have been reading a little too much. I also have read "In the Courts of the Crimson Kings" by S. M. Stirling and "Many Bloody Returns" a collection of short stories.

4 comments:

Emilia said...

But did you like the book?

Dee said...

I did, I think. Better than the first one. Let me put it this way I felt that I understood things better after I read it. I also felt like it read smoother.

Emilia said...

I guess I'll have to give it a try then.

Dee said...

Before you go and get the book let me say one thing. I was not that interested in the religious soul searching the priest did and felt like it would have been better without it. (I know most people say that is the whole point of the book, but that's just me.) Therefore the ending was a little too neat, tidy and easy. But I felt this book explained things I did not understand in the first book.