Saturday, November 22, 2008

"Spider Monkey"


Twilight.

I would say we all went with low expectations. So-Nobody was disappointed and we all found things to enjoy. And make fun of. Fun was definitely had by all, but that seems to happen whenever all these ladies are gathered together.


Fellow broads and broads in training waiting for the movie to begin.
Post movie, being as Twilight geeky as we could muster. Notice the smattering of fab book club t-shirts. You can't see the poster very well in this one though. Hm...
That's better.
"What are all those ladies standing in the bushes?"
Oh, don't mind us. We do this sort of thing at every movie.

10 comments:

joan said...

I think from now on, we should do this at every movie.

TEAM JACOB ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

But how was the movie!?

joan said...

I really enjoyed watching it. And in the weeks to come, I will enjoy tearing it apart. When it comes out on video, we will buy a copy to watch repeatedly, always complaining about the stuff they got wrong, while enjoying the movie.
It's not really a great movie, but I wouldn't have wanted to miss it.

Emilia said...

What she said. Except I won't buy it. Only because I tend to be a cheapskate. I will get it from Netflix, though. Probably more than once.

joan said...

I figure it will be out on video right around Kat's birthday, so I can buy it as a gift for "her."

Emilia said...

Brilliant as always, Joan. Do you think you might need some laundry consultation around that same time? Perhaps while Kat is at school?

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

I think that the book club should meet from now on in the bushes in front of the Marcus cineplex.

Emilia said...

Ooo! Maybe the management would offer us free tickets to go away.

joan said...

Probably free tickets to another theater!
And we could extend this to other businesses. Restaurants might give us free food if we promised to take it home. This could be a gold mine.

Emilia said...

I'm a fan of the notion. Who is in?!